Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Still Surrendering

It is hard to believe that as I type this, I am merely 18 days from completing my first year of teaching. If anything has been a spiritual battle, it has been this past year with my middle schoolers, junior highers, & high schoolers. I am slowly learning more God's unrelenting love for those who don't even know Him yet. God is also using some inspiring young men and women who are deeply in love with Him to encourage me daily and remind me of His providential care.

One of the biggest blessings that Kasey and I have received started about 7 weeks ago. Fruitland Community Church in Fruitland, MO (just north of Jackson) hired me as their worship leader. This church is truly on mission for Christ and it is humbling and exciting to be a part of such a fellowship.

I am now almost half-way through my Masters program through Liberty. After an 8-week break from classes, I am anxiously awaiting my next course. God is challenging me in many ways and reviving my spirit. I am excited to see what God has in store for this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment